1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ultimate sidewalk machine

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Neige, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Here is a video of us clearing off the sidewalk and part of the muni windrow, after getting 20 inches of snow in 10 hrs. Every 20 seconds is a truck load of snow that does not need to be hauled.http://youtu.be/I3wHWnIJ-KU :drinkup:

2. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

I hope I can beat every one to the punch:

Wouldn't that have been faster with a bucket?

Good to see someone is getting some snow.

Looks good as always Paul. Maybe a little overkill for 2-3 inches, but not for 20.

3. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

Nice even have chrome exhaust on the blower & snow tires on the loader, as always class act.

4. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

That eats the snow! Cool vid! What size blower is it?

5. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Yeah, those snow tires on the loader look nice...they make a big difference i'd assume?

Good video BTW.

6. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Its a Tenco power pac, I believe its 225 hp, I am sure my guys have boosted the since.
    Thanks
    Regular loader tires, would be like plowing with your pickup using summer tires.

7. ygim

ygim Member

Thats no joke...