1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ultimate Plow Truck!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tscape, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

2003 F350 dually, 6.0 updated FICM (FICMrepair.com Atlas tune), EGR delete (Sinister Diesel), 135,000 miles, Whelen lightbar, Iron Cross front winch bumper, Recon halo headlights. Pioneer DVD w/nav. Ziebarted and rust free.
    Boss 9.2 stainless DXT, new last year
    Curtis TS-17 stainless V-Box with hydraulics run by a 5hp Honda
    Whelen 48" light bar with bright white takedowns and alleys, many flash patterns for the ambers, as well as LED stop/tail/turns.
    This is the best snow and ice killing machine out there. Owner operated all its life.

Package deal only.
    $18,000

IMG_0426.jpg

Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
  2. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

734-320-4700
    Mike

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
  3. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

That's not a bad price at all. I've seen just the truck go for that price before.

4. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Thanks. It is a flatbed replacing an 8' oem box, so not a cab and chassis. The short wheel base makes it effective on anything from driveways to parking lots.

5. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

To the toppermost

6. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

I wish I had the cash. I absolutely hate the 6.0 because of the drama but you have managed all of the EXPENSIVE fixes. Giving a bump for a very fairly priced truck.

7. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

Nice setup, fair price. Good luck!

8. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

Have you had new head studs put on it?

9. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

No head studs. I haven't ever put a tuner on it. Frankly, I don't know why you would with how peppy and economical this powerplant is. In any event, without an aggressive tune, you're never going to need the head stud upgrade. The FICM does have a 50hp upgrade (FICMrepair.com Atlas tune), but it also is not going to lift the heads. I also run Hotshots for every oil change to keep the injectors clean and functioning properly.

10. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

To the top