1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ULTIMATE eBay find

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Big Nate's Plowing, Sep 5, 2003.

1. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

2. wyldman

wyldman Member

It looks very slow.

Gotta love the switches the guy used.
  3. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

LMAO I didn't notice that, the painted wiring, or the torn up seat
  4. wyldman

wyldman Member

Don't laugh,I've used them too.They make real nice switches in a truck.A lot easier to operate than a little metal toggle switch with gloves on.They are dirt cheap too,under a buck a switch.
  5. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

If I remember correctly when I read it the other day its only powered by like a 10hp engine :(

6. wyldman

wyldman Member

That's why I figured it would be pretty slow.The 10 HP wouldn't have enough balls to run the drive motors ver fast.
  7. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

Looks like a nice little side walk plow to me! not enough power though:(
  8. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

Did you guys notice that this is a pretty ingenious little machine?? If you take the straight plow off and swap it with the roof you now have a v-plow!:jester::dizzy:
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2003
  9. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

That roof is corrogated (sp?) tin. I don't think it would work well as a plow.
  10. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

Let's see, which should I choose?

a. '01 F350 with 225 hp, heat, stereo, Blizzard 810 and XLT package with repair parts readily available

b. 10 year old 10hp open air tractor(?) with cobbed up controls and parts from who knows where plus a manually operated plow

What a dilemma!!:dizzy:
  11. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Oh,I don't know, after all,option "a" is a Ford:( :D
  12. windmill

windmill Senior Member

Is that sizzling I hear???:yow!: