1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ultimate city drive way unit

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ducaticorse, Jan 12, 2013.

1. ducaticorse

ducaticorse PlowSite.com Addict
    from we

So I saw this jeep a while ago at a dealer. Ive decided that a jeep is necessary for the urban routes I have. I figured put a 6.5 plow on, and jam a small sander in the cargo area, and then use one of those snow blower mounts on the plow. KILLER urban driveway unit. Well I figured the price would be far less for stripped down jeep such as this one. WRONG...

Anyone care to take a guess at the sticker price on this thing? HINT, it is truly SHOCKING.

jeep pic 2.jpg

Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  2. newhere

newhere PlowSite.com Addict
    from Fenton

I had the same idea. I was thinking about taking a Rubicon and have a rear window and wall made for it essentially turning into a very short pick up.

Im gona guess $68,374.72

3. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

I love that look Looks like old scambler
    30-40k

4. ducaticorse

from we

45k.... The pick up conversion alone stickers at almost 17,000.. NFW

5. ducaticorse

from we

And it was a standard!!!!

6. ducaticorse

from we

I can get a 2012 F350 Diesel XL 4x4 for 32K!!

7. ducaticorse

from we

And after seeing the sticker on this one, that is exactly what my plan is.....

8. mackclmodel

mackclmodel Senior Member

45 G'sssssssssss

9. newhere

newhere PlowSite.com Addict
    from Fenton

I would but a 7'6" boss on the front and a nice little back blade on the back with a mini salter. That would be a nice little rig.

10. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

11. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

12. Mid-Ohio Scaper

Mid-Ohio Scaper Senior Member

I bet these are just flying out the door! :laughing:
    I admit, it's a good idea.... That being said, the price is a joke!!! Along with the company who's selling it.
    Whoever thought it was a good idea to price a Jeep pickup at the same price as a new F350 is the genius who's gonna take Chrysler into the ground.

13. ducaticorse

from we

After seeing that time laps jk8 conversion, it makes me even more upset that the package is an extra 17k..

14. Mid-Ohio Scaper

Anyone know how much the factory truck is ken643 posted in his link?

15. allseasons87

allseasons87 Senior Member

I'm gonna pick one up, hang a wideout up front, and load up with 2 yards of treated bulk

16. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Jeeps are neat vehicles, don't get my wrong, my brother has an'00 Wrangler with a lift and big muddders and make no mistake I think it's SWEET.... BUT- I see no reason at all for a Jeep to be $46K.... totally insane for what's basically a 1/4ton pickup truck....:dizzy:

Jeeps are awesome for off-roading and playing around in, and maybe even some light plowing.... but when it comes down to getting some real plowing done.... nothing's gonna beat a 3/4 or 1 ton 4x4 pickup loaded up with weight in the bed and an 8 or 8.5' plow out front... Thumbs Up

17. Mid-Ohio Scaper

Let us know how that works out for you......

18. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

19. potskie

potskie Senior Member
    from Ontario

I can easily envision a sweet small site setup, Snow Dogg VMD up front and a Downeaster 1/4yd Stainless Salter Or even a Curtis Sno-Pro unit in the back.

20. ducaticorse

from we

Lol, he must have been joking...