1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

UHMW Poly Cutting Edges

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by IMAGE, Nov 9, 2011.

1. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I've got some extra UHMW if someone needs it for cutting edges.

I've got 3 pieces of the following:

1" thick, 7" tall, 10' long. This is "Eco" or recycled UHMW. These are $250 each. Plus shipping from 58103

---

I also have a full sheet of 2" thick, 4' x 10' That i can have ripped to any height you need. This is "Virgin" UHMW --- TIVAR 1000 (brand name)

A 2" thick, 8" tall, 10' long piece will run about about $475 for example. Plus Shipping

---

I also have a sheet of 1/8" thick Virgin UHMW (TIVAR 1000) that can be used for liners on snowblower chutes, etc. It's $10 per square foot, just let me know how much you need.

I can get other thicknesses if you need, I'll be buying more full sheets as needed for my own projects and should always have 1", 1.5" and 2" in stock from now on.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  2. mws399LAWN

mws399LAWN Member

how much would it cost to ship the 10' x 7" to 60450 Morris IL