1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Uhh ohh

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by wheelmanm80, Sep 29, 2008.

1. wheelmanm80

wheelmanm80 Member

So I took the pump off the frame this evening and the bottom mounting hole cracked off the bottom of the sump...

this as you could imagine didn't make me very happy. any suggestions. i figured 125 at angelos wasn't too bad. is there any place cheaper or is that it. i also need to replace the angling cylinders one is bent and the other is older than i would like it to be.

And for anyone looking for some E 60 rebuild help i found this site

http://www.centralparts.com/Common/Documents/PDFs/Meyer/1-667 R4 E-60 Manual.pdf
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

$125 is about as cheap as your going to find unless you can dig up a used one somewhere. Don't forget to order a seal kit as well. Good time to do a full clean out.

Broken bottom mounts are usually do to one of two things. Either the blade is hitting the lift arm during stacking maneuvers (no or incorrect A-frame stops) causing the arm to pull up on the pump, or your hitting those brightly colored parking stop posts at the convenience store just a little too hard. :D
  3. wheelmanm80

wheelmanm80 Member

its probably a combination of all of the above. plus buying it used didn't help either,
  4. nobletousha13

nobletousha13 Senior Member
    from VA