1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

uber form of snow services in NY

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Ramairfreak98ss, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

2. SnowFakers

SnowFakers Senior Member
    from CT

"Beginning to shift" are they frickin crazy. Any real contractor wouldnt use that method.
  3. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Yea they have been around for a few years.
    I don't do one timers now, so why take a pay cut to do them for Plowz?

Nice add for Plowz, I wonder how much advertising like that costs?

I know some are going to tell me is all reporting.....
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

So after a 2' dump you can app them up and they will be there in minutes? With no clue whats under the snow.. Any surrounding obstacles? Wonder what they charge for this kind of service
  5. sota

sota Senior Member
    from NJ

I'm looking forward to people calling me after we get our first monster dump and asking me to push it. I'll be as polite as I can, but the answer will be "no."
  6. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

I could just imagine the kinda driveways one would get....lol
  7. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I think it's a good idea and people will use it and the people that will use aren't the people who I want as customers so I could care less what they do.
  8. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

yeah and if you're busy or not the closest one, some other guy gets the notification to go there? So many problems with this i have no idea how the system works at all.
  9. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Good for the fly by night hacks to stay busy I guess- I'll stick to my contracts for people who plan ahead and contract with us… not the ones who wait until the first major storm of the year to start thinking about snow Thumbs Up

You can bet the ones who would use this are also the ones who want 18" of snow that's been sitting for a couple days on a 200' driveway, uphill, with ice underneath plowed for $25 "because it only takes you a couple minutes" :laughing: No thanks
  10. jasonv

jasonv PlowSite.com Addict
    from kannada

You guys sound like cabbies.