1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

U S Maintenance

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mountain, Nov 23, 2004.

1. mountain

mountain PlowSite.com Veteran

We were contacted about servicing our local Bank Of America this winter. I wanted to find out if anyone has had any dealings with them and how everything turned out. For such a big contract I would have thought that U S maintenance would have all their contractors lined up already.
  2. Ian03

Ian03 Senior Member

Grab a snack and plant yourself in front of the search button. You could read about these jokers for hours, I have.
  3. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

Mountain...Brought up the US Maint. thread for ya.............

Read carefully...........
  4. mountain

mountain PlowSite.com Veteran

Thanks for the information. I really didn't like the particulars of their contract and don't think I'll be plowing for them

thanks again
  5. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

Go to your local Bank O Amercia and let them know you are avalable incase no one accepts the offer from USM.
  6. mickman

mickman Senior Member

I plowed rite aid for them last year, this year they faxed me "their prices"
    DO NOT WORK FOR THEM! you have tons of paperwork,you need signatures,
    and now they want you to call in everytime.Don't work for someone that sets your prices. I raised them over 50% of their prices last year before I would consider it.They probably couldn't get anyone else to do it. And if you don't mind waiting 45-60 days for payment!