1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

U-13 Pump Motor

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by tyordy, Feb 18, 2007.

1. tyordy

tyordy Junior Member
    from pa

I have an old Meyer Snowplow. I need a replacement pump motor as mine has worn out. The model # is U-13. I'm having a hard time finding a replacement for something this old. Is there a new motor out there that might work or do you know of anyplace where I might get one ASAP? Ebay has one listed but it looks in rough shape and I have no idea if it really works, so I'm reluctant to buy it.
    Thanks!
    Tom

2. Whip

Whip Member

Try to get in touch with a member here named Stork's Auto. He may be able to help you.

3. tyordy

tyordy Junior Member
    from pa

Thanks....I did see another posting and he's in my area so I already emailed him :)
    THANKS!

4. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

The U-13 uses the same motor as the E-47 #15054. If you would like a parts break down on this unit, email my boss @ brian@newellequipment.com

hopes this helps,

Babe