1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Type of mount for late 80's 7'6" western???

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by arctiva, Nov 18, 2010.

1. arctiva

arctiva Junior Member

Im looking at a late 80's western 7'6" straight blade its the blade and the lights and pump mount on a bracket that stay on the truck. I assum this would be a unimount?? Looking for a mount for a 2003 2500 chevy and wanna make sure on price for mount 1st.

2. arctiva

arctiva Junior Member

Heres whats included
    Guy wants $800 for what you see
    To much? or good deal?

pl.jpg

3. tractorbill

tractorbill Member

not a unimount. conventiional setup is what you have. Western never made a mount for that style plow on that truck.

4. arctiva

arctiva Junior Member

Whats the coventional set up? havent seen much for conventional setup. more reading i guess lol
    Alls i see and read is uni mount and ultra mount.
    This plow is off a 92 ford and i have a 03 chevy i'd like to put it on but dont know what type of mount would be needed for my truck.

5. tractorbill

tractorbill Member

that style setup is obsolete. Western never made a mount for that style plow for your truck.So there is no mount to find, it never was made.