1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tymco 210 for sale

Discussion in 'Sweeper Forum' started by tman3007, Aug 11, 2010.

1. tman3007

tman3007 Senior Member

Hey guys...I am getting ready to sell a 99 Tymco 210. It literally has had a charmed life for the past 3 years. I bought it exclusively for our one Walmart that we had. The store manager even let us park it and plug it in right behind the store for the length of our contract. So it has very little road miles.

We recently found out that our store is going to USM and I live in a small mountain town so needless to say we are just going to part ways with the machine soon.

Paid just over $27,000 for it 3 years ago. I will entertain offers around $23,500 or best offer.

I can send you pics or there is one image on my website www.mybluespruce.com in the "landscaping/miscellaneous" gallery on the second page.

I will have it serviced by Intermountain Sweepers in Denver prior to any sale.

Thanks for looking. By the way, I have not advertised it anywhere else yet.

2. tman3007

tman3007 Senior Member

Not that it really matters...but I have a clear title in hand also.

Cheers, Todd
  3. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

How many miles on the chasis

hours on the rear unit? Low dump?

4. tman3007

tman3007 Senior Member

I will have those hours and miles for you by tomorrow.

Thanks, Todd
  5. tman3007

tman3007 Senior Member

Update on the sweeper.

Hours on rear engine ~ 3332 hrs.

Miles on chassis ~ 71,777 miles
  6. tman3007

tman3007 Senior Member

The machine has been sold. Thanks for looking!