1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

TWO young fellows looking to help. Frederick,MD

Discussion in 'Employment' started by pbjunkie92, Feb 3, 2010.

1. pbjunkie92

pbjunkie92 Member

Hey there guys with this forcasted storm comming up I thought id put this out there. I myself am a high school senior and have a friend who is also a senior. We are in landscaping during the warm months and would like to get into some work for the snowy months. We are two very mature and hard working teens looking to make some more college money.:nod:

So, we are basically looking for someone whos going to need help who can kind of take us under their wing and teach us the ropes. We dont have plow trucks so we are basically sidewalk crew:) unless someone would be crazy enough to trust myself with an extra truck.:laughing:

Like I said, we dont have any experience but we are quick learners and hard workers.

Thank you to all and we look foward to hearing from you,
  2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

get a snowblower and go round to resis..... in big storms round here you can make big bucks just goin round knockin on doors
  3. pbjunkie92

pbjunkie92 Member

thats deff a possibility...thanks for the input
  4. hiringus

hiringus Junior Member
    from NoVA

He is right on the DEC 20th storm I worked with 1 helper with this exact setup in my Camry and I made gross $750 with 5 properties... not bad... $620 NET about 4 hours work throughout the night with a 6 hour nap in the middle. since it was residential and I wanted neighbors to see us working not out bitching at us lol.

5. pbjunkie92

pbjunkie92 Member

snows a comin. Anybody?
  6. pbjunkie92

pbjunkie92 Member

snows a here. Anyone? easiest way to reach us now would be text: 301-418-8533