1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Two wire to a three wire?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by vmj, Jan 22, 2013.

1. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

I was given a plow setup to that i want to leave in a lot.. My truck is a three wire and the new plow side is a two wire. I belive all i need is the harness to the motor? Any one know if i"m right and a part number for that harness? Thanks

2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

u need the light harness and the control harness control part # is 26359
    and the light harness is # 26347

3. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

Thank you!

4. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

now that i'm looking at the parts, I assuming that the lights have to come aprt to wire in the new harness?? And the control harness gets wired into black box on plow frame..?

5. Exactly....

6. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

yes or u can cut and splice put side the lights and heat shrik tube the connections

7. massbowtie

massbowtie Member

Sure you can cut and splice but its really not the right way. Take the time and do it right,its not hard at all. I will only splice if its the only way to fix something.

8. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

if i have time , proably soder connetions..... And shrink wrap over them. Thanks for all the info.