1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Two Western Uni-mount Pro Plus Plows (8' & 9')

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tiller1240, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Tiller1240

Tiller1240 Junior Member

We have two plows up for sale:

8' Western Uni-Mount Pro Plus (with aftermarket wings) $2200.00
    9' Western Uni-Mount Pro Plus $2500.00

Both of these plows are gently used, but have very little wear. They are about 2-3 seasons old and are in very good shape. They are currently installed on a '96 Dodge Ram 2500 and an '03 Ford F250. If you want the truck-side mounts and wiring harnesses, you are more than welcome to them if you purchase either of the plows. Both plows are 100% operational, and have received annual service every year (I have not taken them in yet this year, though). Both plows have the CabCommander controller (pictured below).

Here is a picture from late last season. The 8' Western is on the white truck (on the right). The mounts for the wings are installed, but I didn't have the wings on in this picture. The 9' Western is not pictured, but is in similar condition. I will get more pictures this week.

I will try to get a few more pictures this week to show you guys that these plows are indeed in very good shape. Not new, but not beat up like most used plows I have seen out there. If you have any questions, please email me. I don't get on PlowSite very often, so email is the easiest way to reach me.
  2. Tiller1240

Tiller1240 Junior Member

bump bump bump
  3. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

Nice stuff.....the one on the F-150 looks like a baby compared to the other 2. haha.
    Good luck with your sale, should go quick I would think.

4. Tiller1240

Tiller1240 Junior Member

Yeah, that is one of our subs that works for us. I keep telling him he should paint it pink, figure that would be appropriate!
  5. Marek

Marek Senior Member

Why are you selling? What is the best you will do on the 9'
  6. Tiller1240

Tiller1240 Junior Member

The only reason we are selling these two plows is because we are getting rid of one of our trucks. As a result, we have an extra plow that we are not using. So we are selling that one and one more, and plan on replacing the two of them with one new Western. I have a couple of better pictures taken today that I will post as soon as I download them from my camera.

We're also doing the same thing with the salt spreaders that we have. I have two fully functional salt spreaders (600lb Meyer's Style - Yellow Bins) for sale. Nothing wrong with them, 100% ready for work. There is a seperate post that has information on those if your interested.