1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

two tractors coming up for sale in WI

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lawnproslawncar, Feb 6, 2009.

1. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

Hey everyone.
    We are going to have two different tractors coming up for sale in the next month.
    I figure we should get everyone on here warmed up to the upcoming sale, let us know if your interested

1: Used McCormick MTX150 MFWD with matching McCormick loader, 3,000+ hours, well taken care of, has new computer in dash covered by warranty, 3 remotes, loader joystick with new cables, no radio (wiring and speakers are there), power reverser joystick. This tractor spends 4-8 hours a day at the feed piles hauling to the mixer and packing hay during the summer. Just came off of warranty in september so its pretty new with 75% rubber.

2: Used Case IH MX110 2WD with cab, 2 remotes, stereo, Deluxe Mirrors, and excellent paint. Had a whole new wiring harness installed last year that runs from the engine to the dash in the cab. This tractor has sat on the mixer and haymower, nothing more. Its about 6 years old with 50% rubber or better

Let us know if your interested, I'll have pics and a price for them all cleaned up in the next few weeks.

We'll give you a deal if you take both, excellent for snow removal and brush work too!

Delivery available, check for quote

2. lawnproslawncar

just bumping it up for the night

3. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

More info prices and pics would help alot! Bumping a thread missing the main thing we all want to know is pointless

4. Premier

Premier Senior Member

pics price??

5. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I can't stand people who post something then NEVER respond to the questions or requests for pictures!

6. lawnproslawncar

hey guys, sorry i haven't posted. We are putting this deal on hold. sorry