1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Two of my trucks

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by coachglynn, Mar 23, 2005.

1. coachglynn

coachglynn Junior Member

The new Chevy

Trucks 001.JPE
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2005
  2. coachglynn

coachglynn Junior Member

2003 F-350

Trucks 004.JPE
  3. coachglynn

coachglynn Junior Member

Another of the F-350

Trucks 003.JPE
  4. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Wow, nice truck(s)

I really like that F-350 :D , come to think of it,I like them both.

Nice and clean, very professional looking :nod:
  5. coachglynn

coachglynn Junior Member

thanks for the compliment. I love trucks
  6. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Those are some BAD A$$ Trucks. I envy you! Well I envy everyone with a nice 3/4 ton and up. LOL. I really like the chevy... Let me know how it plows and works out for you. Is it the 6.0 or 8.1? or Dmax? Im thinking want a 2500hd, but i like to get other peoples oppinions on em before I go slap down 40k on one. Thanks!
  7. coachglynn

coachglynn Junior Member

Premier, I have had the Chevy for a little over 2 months now. It has the 6.0 gasser. I probably have around 50 hours plowing with it. The 6.0 as plenty of power. Since I only plow parking lots I push alot of snow and I'm very happy with the power. My only complaint with the truck is that it sits a little low in the front and the bottom of the plow frame catches when pushing snow over curbs. Not a nightmare but something I will address by either turning the t-bars or adding timbrens. Gas mileage is pretty bad but all it's done is plow since I've gotten it so I will see how the mileage is after the engine breaks in and I start doing more regular driving. If you have any other questions let me know.
  8. lawnandplow42

lawnandplow42 Senior Member

great looking trucks, especiallly the chevy
  9. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

I'll second that comment. Very nice setups.

10. Plow King jr.

Plow King jr. Member

Nice trucks :drinkup: