1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Two Lightbars for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Wesley's Lawn, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

I have two full size light bars and an arrow stick just laying around and figure someone else could use them. Here are the descriptions and some pics, i can also get some vids if you would like.

First one is a 48" Code 3 MX7000, Has 4 strobes up top, 4 flasher/work lights in the lower level 2 front/2 rear, Intersection sweeps, Alley lights. All clear lenses, I have 2 red and 2 blue flasher filters if interested. prob about 8-10 ft of cable. 300.00 bucks I will get some better pics soon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next is a 48" whelen edge, Has 4 strobes to the front and two to the rear, Take down and alley lights, has only about 8" of cable. Red/amber lenses. 150.00 bucks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Third I have a 48" Code 3 Arrow stick all amber with standard controller. Has full length cable is is pretty much new. 175.00 bucks. Will gets some pics tonight.

2. josh9410

josh9410 Member