1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Two items for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Brian Young, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I have two things for sale, first, a friend of mine has a Snow Dogg truck side mount that came off a 2010 F250 and head light wiring. I just saw the mount this am and its very clean! It was on a truck that the guy only plowed his own driveway and then parked it in his nice big heated garage (must be nice,lol) but it looks almost new. He's asking 300.00. He bought a mount to fit his restored 99 f250 and paid 615.00 for a new mount and wiring so no lowball offers.

Second, I have a set of Fisher wings for an Extreme V. Only used for about 3 months. BUT driver side is bent a bit from me sliding into a curb trying to move a pile around a corner. It's barely bent but non the less it is. I can get pictures. The pass. side is perfect. These also were drilled to fit an additional bolt for extra support to the plow. Rubber on both are about 80% or more. I would think anyone with a torch to heat up the metal a bit would be able to straighten. Asking 200.00 for the pair. PM me if interested in either.

2. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Send me some pix of the wings if you would. I'll pm you my number