1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Two good plows in NJ...

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CyberJay, Mar 12, 2006.

1. CyberJay

CyberJay Junior Member

Ok, so this summer I'm moving to Arkansas. TOTAL average snowfall is 4-6" per year so I don't think I'm going to be plowing snow anymore.

No pics right now, I don't store them at my house. Next time I'm down at my friend's house I'll snap some pics.

#1: Boss Super Duty 8'6" straight blade, Smart Hitch 2. Purchased mid January '05. Still under factory warranty(2yr). No major scratches at all. Cutting edge is getting low(40%?). Works perfect. Stored under a cover off the ground. Truck side setup is still on my '04 F250 so you can check it out. I will remove all parts and it should work on any '99 to '04 F250 or F350 with no other investment. Has the handheld controller and the Boss rubber snow deflector. $4500 new, asking $2400.

#2: Western Pro 8'6" straight blade, Unimount. I'm the second owner on this one, it was new somewhere around '99-'00. It was used for a couple years by the previous owner, then sat as backup. I used it in the '03-'04 season, last year it sat as backup for me. Has a new cutting edge, blade was recently primed and painted, all cylinders are in good shape, no pits, no leaks. Stored inside/under a cover most of it's life. It is currently installed on my '78 Suburban and working, so you can check it out. I will include some truck side components HOWEVER, the mount on the truck was custom made and welded to the frame, it will be torched off. Also the wiring harness was originally for a '99 F350 and I modified it for my '78 Suburban. It works correctly in the suburban, and I could show you how to modify it back for the ford. Really not a big deal, I do have the wiring diagram. Has the handheld controller and a Western rubber snow deflector. Asking $1300.

Ok, I got about 4 months to get these things gone.

-Jay

2. CyberJay

CyberJay Junior Member

Here's some pics.. I have some others and high res if needed.

-Jay

western1.JPG

western2.JPG

boss1.JPG

3. CyberJay

CyberJay Junior Member

Still available

4. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

Sent ya a PM

5. CyberJay

CyberJay Junior Member

to the top

6. bank32

bank32 Member

Will you take 2000 for the boss. You can reach me at (267)716-6982 Al

7. bank32

bank32 Member

Let me know if you still want to sell.

8. CyberJay

CyberJay Junior Member

Sorry dude.. one of the guys I plow with got a new truck and needed the plow. So the Boss is sold.

Western is still available.. $1150 obo..

-Jay