1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Two 6 yard salters in Fenton, MI

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by caitlyncllc, Oct 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caitlyncllc

caitlyncllc Senior Member

2. caitlyncllc

I am real interested in getting rid of these. Bring me an offer. How about a plow for a 2000 gmc 3 yard dump truck? Or for a 2001 GMC 3 yard dump?

3. caitlyncllc

Seriously folks- these are great prices on good, solid units. Somebody come get em! They are in my way.

4. newhere

newhere PlowSite.com Addict
    from Fenton

try putting a price on them.

not listing a price is a major turn away for most people.

5. caitlyncllc

Ok... here is the scoop: (prices were on the ad...)
    I have two 6 yard salters for sale. One has a stainless steel box, the other is metal. They both were used all of last year and stored properly. Each salter has a pre-wet system with twin 80 gallon tanks (160 gallons per unit). The pre-wet systems are a belt drive off the conveyor system, so you do not need additional controlers to run it. These are hydro units that run off the pto on the truck. As far as I know these units need nothing but a pre-winter tune up. The stainless spreader has a spinner and a chute to direct the salt to the center lane, you can set which one youi want to use. The steal unit only has a spinner.
    I can deliver these to you for the right deal. They are sitting on my truck and trailer right now. Lets make a deal.
    I am up to trading for plow trucks, plows, dump trucks... tell me what you have - it does not hurt to ask.
    I need these out of my way and I am pricing them to go!! This is a great deal. Buy one as a primary unit and one as a backup. Or use them both!
    Stainless unit - $1,800
    Metal unit - $1,000
    Pictures are on the link:
    http://flint.craigslist.org/bfs/3348421472.html

Mark
    586-291-1236

6. newhere

from Fenton

nit being argumentative but i clicked on the ad and i dont see any prices (other than $1)

7. caitlyncllc

Hmmm. I dont understand. When i click on the ad it says 1,600 on the ad line and then at the bottom of the ad it says 1,600 for the stainless and 900 for the steel.

8. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

I see pricing. Works fine for me

9. newhere

from Fenton

honestly i dont see any pricing when i click on either link. All i see is $1 on the top

huh oh well now i know the price.

10. caitlyncllc

I think the original ad did not have pricing and when i edited the ad it got refreshed. Maybe. Or it was the gnomes that continually mess with stuff. They are everywhere.

11. caitlyncllc

Dropped the prices. 1,300 for the stainless unit, 700 for the steel.
    Call me and lets deal.
    Mark
    586-291-1236

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.