1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Two 12' backhoe snow pushers for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sameakman, Dec 1, 2008.

1. sameakman

sameakman Junior Member

I purchased these two snow pushers to use for a large commercial job but then worked out a deal with my former employer to trade money owed to me for two 14' pushers.

So, I have up for sale one 12' PRO TECH push box backhoe mount used for two seasons. This box was not used the last three years and was sitting outside. I had the inside sandblasted and primered to get it ready for this season. There is some rust on the outsides, but, the box is in great structural shape. $3500.00

Also, one new (never used) 12' SCOOP DOG push box backhoe mount. Powered coated gray color. $3900.00

Photos are available for both but I was not able to figure out how to post them in this ad.Email me at ezsellwpa@gmail.com for photos

I am located in western PA about 5 miles from where I-79 and I-80 intersect.

Phone is 724-748-5466
    Sam Eakman

snow pusher 002.jpg

snow pusher 003.jpg

2. sameakman

sameakman Junior Member

bump

bump back to the top

3. sameakman

sameakman Junior Member

bump

bump to top