1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

twin switch mount

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by signguy, Jan 6, 2011.

1. signguy

signguy Junior Member

trying to find out what switch mounts most meyers plows used...e47 pump,most i have seen are metal with three switches....angle,lift ,lights.....my is almost same but is made of plastic.has lift/lower /angle/ then rocker style switch for lights to swich over..reason i am asking is last storm plow would not lift....solonoid worked when switched to up but all plow did was angle,jumped out wire to lift valve ...plow worked..so narrowed it down to bad lift switch with test light.. Went and picked up new switch and terminals are different

2. geer hed

geer hed Senior Member

Lets see if I have this right, your problem is just that the back of the plug is different where the wires hook up correct. If so, do the wires hook up independantly on seperate terminals or do both wires go into a plug housing that plugged into the old switch ?

3. signguy

signguy Junior Member

the wires go into a molded plug for both switches,the only difference is the terminal at an angle ,its on wrong side.What i will probably do is cut plug off and use spade terminals

4. Bashby

Bashby Senior Member

I think mine has all seperate spade connectors. Been that way since I got it with no problems

5. geer hed

geer hed Senior Member

Well thats why I asked so that way I have a better picture of what your looking at. And yep thats what I would do. Sometimes those plugs can be a real pain in the but.

6. signguy

signguy Junior Member

strange thing is i have never seen another truck with this switch mount/
    setup

7. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

post a pic if you can it always helps!