1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Twin Cities area of Minnesota

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Joel B., Jan 1, 2003.

1. Joel B.

Joel B. Senior Member
    from MN

I'm in Plymouth, MN a suburb just west of Minneapolis. Always willing to help.

Joel Berg
    Berg's Lawn & Snow
    763-550-9727

PM for cell number.

2. butler L&S

butler L&S Member

I do most of my plowing in the Chaska-Shakopee area. I would be happy to help out if I can. I have 2 trucks and 1 sub. I also keep about 10-15 ton of salt/sand on hand. My sub and I would both be willing to travel if we dont have over 2" in our area.

3. butler L&S

butler L&S Member

I forgot to leave my #

Paul
    952-445-9397

4. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

Im in the Brooklyn Park area and i have a 86 GMC K3500 with a 8' LEO and end plates. Willing to help or as a sub, may consider traveling.
    Wes (763)-424-0637

5. BJH Snow

BJH Snow Senior Member

South of the Twin Cities in MN

I am looking for some additional residential or small business plowing for the southern Twin Cities Metro Area. Please feel free to contact me at any time.

:waving:

6. griffithtlc

griffithtlc Senior Member

Well, I am out here in buffalo, about 35 miles west of the TC. willing to help if we aren't busy.

7. gordonb

gordonb Junior Member
    from st paul

Willing to help out guys. I am in St Paul will travel

Thanks
    Gordon

8. gordonb

gordonb Junior Member
    from st paul

Cell 612-387-7999

9. WillPlow4Food

WillPlow4Food Junior Member

Woodbury, MN-Hudson, WI

If anyone needs any help, I am available in the Woodbury, Stillwater, Hudson areas. I am using a 2004 F250 with a Boss V-Blade. More than willing to travel! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
    (612) 281-6639

10. BJH Snow

BJH Snow Senior Member

Looking for more work

Now that the snow has finally made it to Minnesota, I was able to pick up a few more accounts, however would be willing to do a few more if any of you know of any:salute: