1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tweel Skid Steer Tire, Check it out

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Broncslefty7, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Broncslefty7

Broncslefty7 Senior Member

2. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Those are great! If I was still doing landscaping on new construction sites, I would put those on my wheeled skid. Did you see they have those for John Deere zero turn mowers. Really cool.
  3. fireside

fireside Senior Member

Wow. I have the semis on my skidsteer and love them, but at 1100 that's a deal if they last.
  4. Broncslefty7

5. Broncslefty7

not going to happen

1100 per piece because its tire and rim............

lol forget that
  6. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

Haven't gotten to see/run them on skid steers, but on the Ztraks they're awesome. Unfortunately they're not available to order yet.

Have you priced a set of semi solids? They're not much better.
  7. Broncslefty7

aparently they price off of what they are compared to, so add the brand value, the cost of a regular tire, and fill it with foam. thats why they are so expensive.
  8. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

durallymax I think is his username on some forums runs them, I think he's on set number 2 of them.
  9. derekslawncare

derekslawncare PlowSite.com Addict

I just spent 3k on a set of the solid tires for my SV 250. If I knew I could have gotten these for a little more, I might have tried them. Still getting stuck in the mud when trying to mow my pasture. :(