1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

TW: Western Cab Command Handheld & Western Pro Plus wings

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mxrider069, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

Testing the waters on these items..I could use the cash and will sell if the price is right.

I have a cab command controller with VERY LOW hours on it...Newer style..Make offer

And a set of western pro plus wings. These are in very good shape with no major rust, maybe just a few nicks on them that have surface rusted, The driver wing is MINT and the Pass side i tweaked in the early part of the season. I had it straightened and there is a couple welds on it. I used it all season with NO problems and it fits on the plow just like the day i bought them. Edges are like new as my cutting edge is new and these still scrape.
    Make offer on the wings..I would be shipping from Rochester NY

2. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

No interest?

3. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

instead of testing waters looking for offers, put up some pictures, and name the price you are willing to sell the items for. Then if there is no intrest you will know your expecting to much money for the items you are trying to sell.

4. kthunter33

kthunter33 Junior Member

Im interested in the western wings, I just wont make an offer until I see pics... Please get pics of the wings up ASAP. Thank you!