1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

TV series coming in January

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Neige, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Not sure where I should have posted this, but it seamed to make sense here.
    So its official starting January 5th for 8 weeks the TV documentary En Plene Tempete which loosely translated means in full blizzard will air in Quebec.
    It will follow my brothers along with Ryerson and Chris during a seasons worth of work. Here is a link that describes the show http://www.pixcom.com/en/productions/documentary/en-pleine-temp-te-271.html
    The series is only in French, but I thought it would be cool to share with all my friends here on PS. Who knows maybe one of you will be next with an English version.:drinkup:

2. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

I hope we will be able to watch it, if not on their site, then on youtube.

3. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

French Immerssion only taught me how to say "I have a big pencil, my pencil is yellow." but I will try to follow along.

4. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

I like French fries.

5. LapeerLandscape

LapeerLandscape PlowSite.com Addict

That's cool, probably wont get it here in the states so you will have to keep us updated and supply a link or something.

6. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

Paul will have to translate for all of us. I sure never got anywhere in school trying to learn french. I have a hard enough time with english.

7. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

French fries, French toast and French maids

8. Randall Ave

Randall Ave 2000 Club Member

If you can get it translated we could all log in at the same time for the premire. :nod:

I hope they made some type of payment for it. :D

9. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

I hope they edit the show fairly.....ya'll know what I'm saying

10. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Before I got married, I had a girlfriend who liked french ticklers. Now all I would have needed to do was to get her to make French fries & toast while wearing a maid outfit, and I would have been set for life.

:eek:

Looking forwards to watching the show. Make sure you post the name of the station / network and dates.

11. LapeerLandscape

LapeerLandscape PlowSite.com Addict

If its Canadian and unedited we get to learn some new swear words. tymusic

12. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

I'm always down for some new education.

Now I can figure out why they have a British queen and talk French.

13. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

That's pretty cool Paul. Hope I can see it sometime. I guess if it doesn't get translated I will just have to make up my own words to go along with it.

14. JMHConstruction

JMHConstruction PlowSite.com Addict

Hope we get, or it starts something in the states. I really enjoyed the ProTech Snow Fighter episodes on YouTube. I think they had 2 different years they fallowed. One was busy other was no snow.

15. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I was thinking that the other day too. Ever since the ProTech movie I haven't done much filming. I rigged up a suction cup mount for my camera the other day so I can try to take some more video this year if we can get some snow. I had a guy from the discovery channel contact me a couple of years ago about doing another documentary but nothing ever really came of it. I guess I didn't push it to hard either just cause I didn't know if I wanted a camera crew fallowing us around all the time as opposed to the snofighter one where we took our own video and just sent it in.

16. JMHConstruction

JMHConstruction PlowSite.com Addict

The ProTech turned out good. I assumed there was a camera crew. I wish they would make a tv show in the states, then maybe the idiots out on the roads and in the lots would pay more attention to the guys in the trucks and loaders. I don't think people realize what we go through.

17. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

There was a camera crew that did the interviews bUT most of the video of us acually pushing snow was self shot. They sent us all little waterproof hd cameras to use. It was a fun little project to be part of.

18. derekslawncare

derekslawncare PlowSite.com Addict

Very cool. Good for you. Hope all goes well. It would be cool for us in the states of you could get them to release a translated version for you to post a link to for us to watch. Again, good for you and good luck.

19. Neige

Neige Sponsor

20. derekslawncare

derekslawncare PlowSite.com Addict