1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Turkey Wings

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Dieselman19, Apr 8, 2004.

1. Dieselman19

Dieselman19 Senior Member

Does any have any information on turkey wings? or does anyone have any pics and how do they compare to pro wings?
  2. karl klein

karl klein Senior Member

i think they will surelly carry more snow over a distince better than pro wings but they do not give you a wider foot print. i guess it all depends on your needs
  3. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

Diesel...................Turkey Wings are GREAT!
    This is my 3rd season using them. They make your plow like a
    box plow. They also trip with your blade and slide up and down in channels. They are easily removed for backdragging operations. NO tools necessary just pull a pin and they are off.

Pro-Wings have their applications...Such as a straight push and
    work well in windrowing applications . They are great in wide open lots to increase your blade with. Only problem they are not well protected in crunching into curbs and such thus bending.

It all depends on your own needs...............
    I have a large "T" shaped lot. All my snow has to be pushed out back on my field. Width is also a problem as I have to plow out narrow bank drive thru lanes and back drag between parked cars and other stuff too !
    I was too cheap to buy a "V" plow so Turkeys worked for me !
    Check out http://www.turkey wings.com
    There is a video clip to see them in action!

There is a thread here with Turkey Wing Installation pics.
    The thread is Turkey Wings falling off..........
    I will bring it to the top for you to see them................geo
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2004