1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Turkey Wing feedback

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Shady Brook, Oct 8, 2002.

1. Shady Brook

Shady Brook Member
    from Indiana

Looking for any feedback on those who used the Turkey Wings? Can anyone compare performance to the regular prowings? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

2. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

3. Shady Brook

Shady Brook Member
    from Indiana

Thanks Rick!

I was hopeing someone has tried the two different wings, and could offer some insite on performance. I have an idea of what they are supposed to do, just want to hear about how they actually do perform, the Turkey wings in particular.

4. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

SHADY...I just bought a pair of turkeys at the
    BBQ....Can't wait to try them ! I read the pros
    and cons of the turkeys and pro wings at this
    site ! I like the turkeys trip set up for my
    full trip western...also how they will "ride up"
    over obstructions. Well I guess I will have to
    wait for snow to really know how they will
    work and keep ya posted...................geo
  5. Shady Brook

Shady Brook Member
    from Indiana

Could you go some place with a high altitude and try them out for my own personal benfit. :) They look nice, can you tell me if they bolt right up to the plow, or do you need to drill holes? I can not seem to get an answer from the Turkey man, maybe he is out of town or something.

6. turkeywing

turkeywing Manufacturer & PlowSite.com Sponsor

I think there is something wrong with your e-mail it keeps sending it back?
    Any way you will need to drill holes through the moldboard to mount the receiver for the key to slip into. e-mail me your phone number or address and I can get you more info.

"Put the snow where you want it to go!