1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Turbo Turf Stainless Steel Spreader For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Krider, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Krider

Krider Junior Member
    from MA

I bought this spreader with the intentions of setting it up on my F-350 Pickup but I have never got around to it and it is just taking up space. Hydraulic drive and in great condition.

Stainless Steel Sander with Poly hopper to save weight. This unit is in great shape and needs nothing. Hook up the hydraulic lines to your central hydraulics system or tractor remotes and go make money. This spreader fits into a pickup bed. It has a Poly spinner and a New Conveyor Chain. Call Kevin 978-821-2385.

Looking to recover what I have into it. $2900.00

2. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

How do you use Hydro drive on a PU ? , someone posted about those units not too long ago in the ice mamangement forum, I think.