1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Turbo Turf Liquid deice unit

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by michaelo2790, Mar 5, 2010.

1. michaelo2790

michaelo2790 Member
    from chicago

Turbo Turf Liquid deice unit in new condition. Unit has electric start honda engine with ace pump, hose reel with 100' of hose and wand for spot spraying, spray boom with multi adjust nozzles. I bought this unit to spray fertilizer but have since found another sprayer. Phone 815-693-0081 for price and pics.

2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Never understood why people list something and then tell you to call them for the price, I guess its fun to waste peoples time! No price no post, that should be the rule of the forum!

3. michaelo2790

michaelo2790 Member
    from chicago

Mind your own business

you interested, call me, if not buzz off

4. michaelo2790

michaelo2790 Member
    from chicago

one more rule should be if you are not really interested in an item dont reply. but thanks for the bump

5. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

I was interested when it was listed a week ago by someone else....Why dont you post pics and a price. I want to see how bent the boom is...

6. Matson Snow

Also....What in the world gave you the idea you could spray fertilizer with that unit...

7. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Hey must have a lot of time on his hands to answer the phone and shot the crap with people about his listings! No offense but i would rather have people shoot me a e-mail then waste my time on the phone!! Good luck with your say, just trying to tell you get more interested people then people bashing your listing!!

8. michaelo2790

michaelo2790 Member
    from chicago

Boom is straight, not bent, and YES you can spray liquid fertilizer with this unit. Sorry you missed out on the sale last week. Now I will make a nice little profit on this unit.

9. billet-boy

billet-boy Member

How much I don't want to waste my time with over priced items.

10. Matson Snow

Not off me......I know what you paid for it.....Also that unit was not made to spray fertilizer...Just ask Turbo Turf...I suppose you could, But good luck calibrating it...So Good Luck with you sale...Its too bad your such a Moron

11. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

Would be very interested with photos and price,,,,so people just don't get it !!!

12. michaelo2790

michaelo2790 Member
    from chicago

Oh so now you say you can spray fertilizer with it, I know it was not made to spray fertilizer with it but you Can spray fertilizer or weed killer or just about any liquid you want with this unit. Like i said sorry I beat you to the sale last week and i sense your frustration, but there is no need for name calling. In fact Mike Donovan please remove this post and could you e-mail the rules on what you can and cant do when selling an item on plow site. Or better yet Matson could probably just advise me on how to sell an item on here.

13. billet-boy

billet-boy Member

I didn't think this forum was a place to make a living?

14. Matson Snow

I will get your post removed....You are a ******* MORON and also I know what you paid for it....Your the one that got ripped off...You could buy a new one for not much more than you paid ......YOU ******* IDIOT!!!!!....So good luck selling it...

15. Matson Snow

You have guys interested in the unit asking for pictures and price...You are such a F@#CKING IDIOT you tell them to buzz off.....If i wanted that unit, i would have been mine before you bought it you S#$T HEAD......Never ceases to amaze me how F#$CKING STUPID people are......

16. michaelo2790

michaelo2790 Member
    from chicago

You are funny Matson. You must have really wanted that sprayer bad to devote this much time crying. Anyhow, I did not double my money like I usually do but came close. SOLD.....SOLD....SOLD.