1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Turbo Turf Ice Control Sprayers

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Allor Outdoor, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Allor Outdoor

Allor Outdoor Senior Member

Hey everyone,
    Just thought I would post some praise about Turbo Turf Ice Control Units. I recently bought a 500 gallon gas powered liquid sprayer USED from another local landscape company. I used it a few times and DID NOT like the results, I just wasn't getting enough flow of product.

I called Ray (the owner of Turbo Turf) and explained to him what I was dealing with. He said that the model that I bought was "out-dated" and they have since started using different valves, cab controllers, hoses, etc.

Obviously I was disappointed to hear that the unit I had was not going to work as well as I expected. Ray offered to send me all of the new parts I would need to get my unit up to standard at a VERY reasonable price...
    New electric valves, new in cab control (to work with new valves), etc!!

I, for the past month I was about to write Turbo Turf off because of the performance of the machine, but after talking with them, and them offering to send me the updated parts at BELOW COST made me a believer again.

Again I bought this machine USED from another landscaper, yet Ray still offered to make good on his equipment and work with me on the issues I was having!
  2. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

Good service after the sale is what makes a product in my opinion !!!!
    Nice to here that a company is standing behind a product even when you were not the original purchaser.
  3. Runner

Runner Senior Member

Where are they (Turbo Turf) out of?
  4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I assume they are the same ones.

5. turboguy

turboguy Member

Thanks for the nice compliments.

Yes, that is us. We are out of Beaver Falls, PA. Our ice control sprayers have a different website which is www.IceControlSprayers.com
  6. NW Snow Removal

NW Snow Removal Senior Member

we are selling a used 300 gallon turbo turf sprayer in chicago; if anyone is interested, PM me.