1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tuner/programmer info needed in MN.

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by PTTP08, Sep 3, 2012.

1. PTTP08

PTTP08 Senior Member
    from mn

I am looking for some info figure I would ask the peeps first. Is there a good respectable shop in MN that can hook up the computers to my truck and retune the tranny and possible the motor for better performance for plowing and towing? Or is there a programmer I can buy to do this for me? Would a chip do the same thing I am looking for?

oh this is a gas vortec 350 not a diesal. I know I am kinda of limited on this. I had some friends do this to there plow chevy trucks and said it worked great buuuutt. They don't live in the state I live they brought theres to a local tuner shop said it was money well spent and one guy said it will help the tranny in the long run for what we all do.