1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tundra, what year to look at?

Discussion in 'Toyota Trucks' started by Idaboui, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Idaboui

Idaboui Junior Member

Unfortunately I just wrecked up my 2000 Tundra. I was looking into getting a snoway plow for it, but some people questioned if the front end was strong enought for a plow. Dosen't matter anymore I took care of that problem.

I want to get a small plow truck to do my rental properties and a few driveways to make a couple extra bucks. I believe Toyota beefed up the front end of the Tundra's but I do not know what year. I wish I could afford an 07 or 08 but don't see that happening.

What year should I be looking at? I know the first question is what do I want to spend. Well, not sure. Ins Co is cutting me a check for $10,000 and I would like to finance as little as possible after that.

Any help would be appreciated.