1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tundra plowed 19hrs

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by H20-32, Dec 28, 2009.

1. H20-32

H20-32 Member

12/20/09 receivced 20" of snow, Blizzard conditions for 6/8 hours.Plowed the Tundra for 19hrs without a problem.Running a Boss 7'6" SD with Boss wings 9'5", ran the wings the whole storm no issues. Two days later up to Maine for sanders.:D:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BTRBLDR

BTRBLDR Member

I was down in mass with my truck for that storm too helping out a buddy of mine in Kingston. Alot of snow, I also logged in 19 trouble free hours with my fisher.

3. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

nice. looks good with that stack of spreaders...... i'd like to have what that load's worth

4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Wicked nice truck and plow. I love my Tundra.

5. odd1or2even

odd1or2even Senior Member

I think I clocked 45 hours with an hour and a half break on one of those storms with a 04 GMC 2500 gas Boss 8'2 V without a hitch besides needing gas every 2 hours :(

About 24 hours for my 03 F150 Meyers 7'6 without a problem. Just take your time and watch curbs and trees and other trucks :)

But you have a nice looking truck, and nice plow/trailer set up! Need to shed one of those spreaders by chance?