1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tsb 2004 2500hd

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by crossboneracing, Apr 29, 2007.

1. crossboneracing

crossboneracing Senior Member

Hi, I am almost out of my warranty and was wondering if anyone had access to the TSBs or recall stuff for a 2004 silverado 2500HD with a 6.0 ex cab short bed 4x4. I have heard things like the tailgate straps and the ps pump? I dunno i want to get as much stuff fixed before the warranty runs out as possible to avoid any future issues. I someone could help me out and look it up at the dealer or somethin this would be awesome! Thanks

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Your best bet is to call your local dealer and give them the VIN # of your truck to see which TSB's and recalls have already been done on your truck as their are over 40 TSB's and recalls just for the '04 Silverado's alone. If the truck has a problem that GM released a recall for then it will be fixed/repaired whether it's still under warranty or not. Just remember, TSB's and recalls are not the same thing. Recalls will be covered whether the truck is still under warranty or not,TSB's are up to the dealer as to whether they will cover the cost or not if the truck is out of warranty.

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member