1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

trynex vpro-8000

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ghost, Oct 29, 2005.

1. ghost

ghost Member

2 years old . I have never had a problem with this unit. Has some surface marks but is in solid sape. If I dont sell it I will run it this winter and not give it a 2nd thought. Last year I backed in to a dumpster and had to get a new spinner drive assembly which was used just 5 times last year. The old assembly comes with it. needs a guard, shaft and deflector. It will run you about $150 to fix and you will have a nice back up spinner. New they run around a grand. The only reason I am selling it is becase I picked up some new contracts and need to haul more salt than what it holds. I can ship it or you can pick it up around Pittsburgh. Thanks For Looking Kevin

2. mr.plow 2

mr.plow 2 Member

spreader

how much do you want for it and is it a v box poly hopper give me a call 937 459 9416 thanks jason

3. ghost

ghost Member

vpro

yes its a poly hopper and I am asking $2300 and I am firm on price. Like I said it runs like a champ. let me know if you sill want me to call