1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trynex Vpro 8000

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PINEISLAND1, Mar 22, 2004.

1. PINEISLAND1

PINEISLAND1 PlowSite.com Veteran

This unit has never been used, nor even put together. All parts and pieces are included, cover, mounting straps, top grate, all wiring and controls, etc.

Located near Grand Rapids, MI.

Save $1500.00 + over buying new !

$2200.00, you pick up.

2. PINEISLAND1

Put it together, hooked it up and ran a couple bags of Magic through it to keep the spinner and auger from rusting.

It needs to go...

Make an offer !

3. PINEISLAND1

still available.

Make me an offer !

4. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Pine
    Is this the one that sits in the bed of the truck? If so how long is it. Does it use the same control box as snowex 1075?

Regards Mike

5. PINEISLAND1

This is the full size poly V box, and it holds about 1.5 ton/yards of salt. I can put three full bobcat scoops in and still get the cover on.

It comes with its own control box, with separate auger, spinner and vibrator control.

this is a pic of the exact model salter, but this one I have used for two seasons now.

6. PINEISLAND1

forgot the pic...

aaaplowsite.jpg

7. Husker1982

Husker1982 Member

Would you take $1,500.00. Thats all I can give. There is one here in town for $1,200.00 just used this season its in good shape. Thanks Jamie

8. PINEISLAND1

Still available, need to move it...

$1800 and its yours.

9. PINEISLAND1

SOLD

Thanks for looking

10. Triton Snow Systems

Triton Snow Systems Banned

is the spreader still available?