1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trynex SP8000 Vbox 2004 F/S

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mean4x4, Jan 22, 2004.

1. Mean4x4

Mean4x4 Senior Member
    from Livonia

I have a Trynex V Box SP 8000 for sale. The unit is Brand new (8 days old) With Reciepts to prove it. We just bought a dump truck yesterday and have no use for it. It's in mint condition, comes with a warranty for 2 years. It's easy to install, lightweight, no gas engine to fail. I actually love it, but With the new Dump truck spreader, This unit is going to collect dust. Let my loss be your gain. I paid 3500.00 (have reciepts and information) I will let it go for 2900.00 This has been used for 2 snowfalls A total run time of 1 hour. Please contact me on Price and possible trade. Mean4x4@hotmail.com 248-797-3522
    Thanks, Mike