1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trying to sign up a new place but......

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by grandview, Oct 30, 2011.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

he's gun shy. Last year he had a company plow him out but in the contract the plow guy was not responsible for any damages if if it hit something.Now this year I get him a seasonal price plain and simple,you pay this much and that's it only thing extra is salting and stacking. He's getting bids that are seasonal with a push cap,one with a snow total cap. One guy said he have a fuel charge but won't tell him how much it could ,said it depends on how many times he plows in a month.

2. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

I imagine that last guy isn't going to get the bid.....good luck !

3. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Sound like too much BS. Let the other guy do it. You will get a call and than you will get your terms.

4. NickT

NickT Senior Member

Hard to judge if everyones giving different bid types,give him a per push price along with seasonal.

5. grandview

I should clarify. He just wants a seasonal bid as to much for the year. I gave one and he's wondering why its so simple!

6. R.J.S. SNOWPLOW

R.J.S. SNOWPLOW Senior Member

Give him another copy but in full details, write it for a 5 year old to understand it lol

7. R.J.S. SNOWPLOW

R.J.S. SNOWPLOW Senior Member

Grandview how are you doing on your proposal returns?

8. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

Wondering the same thing?

9. grandview

If I get this that's it for the season ,all booked up. Only reason I'm going for this one is I have 2 other lots within 1,000 ft of this one.

My contract has no full details,just how it will cost, when the season starts and ends.