1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trying to post pics!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Canplow, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Canplow

Canplow Senior Member

every time I want to post a pic I go through all the steps and wait then it comes up "failed to upload files" what the heck anyone get help for me?
  2. Boomer123

Boomer123 Senior Member

right click on your photo go to properties and see what size the file is. Not sure off the top of my head but this site has a limit on the size of photo you can upload. Not sure if this is your problem but it is a common problem on forums.
  3. Canplow

Canplow Senior Member

I figured out my camera was taking like 3500x4500 pixel pics and it has a setting for email attchments!
  4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

5. Canplow

Canplow Senior Member

We have a good sony digital and there a mode on it the take pictures fur email attachments at like 480x 670 pixels and allows like 9000 pictures the regular mode I use allows like 350 pictures heres some of the rig and my driveway 2 days after snow figure they haven't even salted neither have the neighbors!