1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trying to mount meyer EZ classic on Excursion

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by bclerval, Oct 30, 2010.

1. bclerval

bclerval Junior Member

I need some help. I have a 2004 ford excursion and it has the same frame as a 2004 SD F250. However, it looks like the blocker beam bracket is different. Once removed I tried mounting the plow bracket, but the mount hits one side of the blocker beam bracket. Has any excursion owners mounted a Meyers classic? If so, did you have aproblem with the blocker beam bracket?

2. timboy

timboy Member
    from Ny

Check your production dates there was a split in 04 where the frames went to 2 different style blocker beams one with 3 bolts in a triangle pattern and another like airplane wings that had 4 holes per side.

3. bclerval

bclerval Junior Member

that must be what it is. I have the airplane (2 bolts on each side of the frame). I had to modify the plow frame then welded re endorments.Thanks for the reply.