1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trying to make Contacts in N.W Ohio (and S.E Michigan)

Discussion in 'Employment' started by rusty_keg_3, Sep 1, 2009.

1. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 Senior Member

Well, we are gettin ready for plowing... And we are looking for work, and also looking for contacts as possible subs or backup... We will be running atleast 2 plows this year...

Also, if anyone has a salt truck, we might be looking to have stuff salted, if we dont have the work to buy one...

We arent promising any work, or promising we can work... But we want to net work juist in case...

2. Dadywags

Dadywags Junior Member

Back up & Salt speader

Hi My name is Bill Wagoner and I have A 4x4 truck with a 7' Meyer plow with a buyer salt spreader. I live in Oregon (Jerusalem township) if you would like me to be in your net work or have any question email dadywags08@yahoo.com or call me 419-972-4001

3. rusty_keg_3

really? I like in Jerusalem Township too... I will pass your info along to my bro, maybe we can meet up sometime and talk. How much experience do you have? Also what size is your truck? 1/2 ton, 3/4, 1? And is your salter a tailgate or bed, and lastly, are you insured?

4. rusty_keg_3

Update... I forgot to put we got a salter, if any one gets in a pinch. Its a Buyers 2 yard....