1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trying to choose new wheels for my 06 f-350

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by ChicagoPlower, May 14, 2006.

1. ChicagoPlower

ChicagoPlower Senior Member

I just bought an 06 f-350 XLT 4x4 and love everything about it, except the wheels. I wanted the 18" standard chromed steel style, but the trucks my dealer located for me with the more important specs I needed, had the upgraded wheels with the eight circles. As much as I've tried, I just don't like them. I'm thinking about selling them and buying new wheels similar to the 18" five spoked style the Lariat has. The cost of ford factory stock are steep. Does anyone have pictures of their truck with wheels similar to those? And also the brand and price? It'd be great to see what they actually look like on the truck. Thanks-

Last edited: May 14, 2006
  2. winged1dur

winged1dur Senior Member

3. PAplowman

PAplowman Member

Take a look in my pictures, these are Weld Evo Cheyenne 8's. They're not cheap, but they are a lot less than factory wheels.

4. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Try looking on e-bay. I bought a set of wheels from a company called BTI. They were very good to deal with and reasonable too. I bought a set of 4 wheels to match the aluminum 5 spoke wheels on my 05 XLT Lariat with center caps for $125 per wheel. I bought them to use for a snow tire set-up only to find out that there were no other tires available in the size that comes from the factory.

5. ChicagoPlower

ChicagoPlower Senior Member

Nice truck and wheels PAplowman. I'm going to check on e-bay to see what's out there. Thanks for the advice guys-

6. PAplowman

PAplowman Member

Thanks A lot! and good luck on your wheel search!

7. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

awesome looking truck paplowman! everyone these days buys 4 doors, i dont want a 4 door lol. I love th extended cab, long bed 2 tone.

what size tires do you have and what lift is it? just the 2" front leveling kit? i think i like that the best, dont want the truck jacked up so to speak.