1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trying out new camera

Discussion in 'Test Post Forum' started by The Boss, Oct 20, 2004.

1. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

My dog, Dakotah.

Resized_dakotah1.jpg

Resized_dakotah2.jpg

2. The Boss

Just thought I would pay my last respects to my dog and my friend. He died today. I miss you already buddy.
    R.I.P. Dakotah. :salute:

3. You have my sympathies Boss, I know what its like to loose a lifelong freind. :angel:

4. johntwist

johntwist Senior Member

Beautiful animal. Very sad. Sometimes people forget animals don't put conditions and prices on the love they have for their owner(s). RIP..... :salute:

5. The Boss

Thank you. A pet can kind of become one of your kids, you know? :)

6. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Hey Boss, sorry to hear about your loss. It sucks losing a pet. I'm sure you gave him a good life, take care man.

Buck

7. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Sorry to hear about your loss.
    I know how hard it can be. there is Nothing we can say to fill the emptyness of your loss.
    But with time your sorrow will turn to fond memories of your beloved dog....

8. The Boss

Thank you guys, I really appreciate it. I'm doing pretty good today but it's just weird not having him lay beside me anymore. :(

9. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Sorry to hear about your friend. :cry: