1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Try this!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SlimJim Z71, Nov 12, 2000.

1. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

I've noticed that when I have my snowplow on, and take a corner, my truck has a tendency to teeter back and forth quite a bit. So, I ordered a set of polyurethane swaybar bushings from Summit Racing (www.summitracing.com) for roughly $15.00 and change. After about an hour of fighting with the end links on my truck, the bolts don't line up with the knock-out's on the bottom of the control arm, I got them on. WOW! I'm very impressed. My truck feels much more stable, and corners 100% better. I havn't had a chance to hang my plow on yet, but I'm sure I'll find out the difference within a few days.

For those of you with pickups... you may want to give it a shot.

2. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

You might want to get the greasable ones. They tend to squeak a lot. I know the end links are not greasable, but the center frame mount ones are available with zerk fittings.