1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Try this site for problems with your Ford

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by SDlawndawg, Jan 16, 2003.

1. SDlawndawg

SDlawndawg Senior Member

I found this site flatratetech.com after researching my problems with Ford. It has been very useful. These guys know their Fords.
  2. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

That is an extremely useful site. I have it saved in my favorites. There is also a GM section. I have used the GM section and the Ford section a couple times each and have gotten good answers which were right on target. The guy Badhammer in the GM section really knows his stuff. I have known about that site for quite a while now, funny you should bring it up. Mike
  3. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Nice site,just put it in my favorites also.Figures i'd run into you there Mike with a "dumb" question:rolleyes: :D
  4. johngus

johngus Senior Member

what is the GM website address?i don't see it listed.thanks
  5. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

johngus,scroll down the menu a lttle bit when your there,it's called the GM Forum,the moderator knows his stuff.
  6. johngus

johngus Senior Member

thanks arc burn.