1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Try a Can of Eureka Fluid Film

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Michael J. Donovan, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

All PlowSite members who live within the Continental United States and have never tried Fluid Film® can now get a sample can for free! For a limited time, Eureka Chemical Company is offering free sample cans to members of the PlowSite Community to discover for themselves why Fluid Film is the worldwide standard for corrosion prevention and the only product to use for winter applications.

Fluid Film was developed and perfected to stop the highly corrosive effects of salts, fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides on all metal surfaces. Fluid Film will not freeze and stays slick in sub-zero temperatures, making it an excellent snow release agent and ice inhibitor. It will keep snow and ice from sticking or building up on any metal surface, and continues to lubricate in the coldest of conditions.

Fluid Film will keep locks from freezing, will protect battery terminals for at least a year and is an excellent vehicle undercoating; helping to protect your truck or car from moisture and road salt. It is great for salt spreaders, guns, tools, plows, snow blowers, snow shovels, etc…The list goes on and on.

The perfect product for winter applications: Ask for your free can today. Just send an email to dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com and tell him you saw this post on PlowSite.com.

2. traviswalker007

traviswalker007 Senior Member

whats up

hey mike whats up with guy, i sent him an e-mail like a month ago requesting a sample can and he said it was on the way??? still no product. Is this how he treats potential customers?

Tony Walker
    Team Walker Landscape & Lawnservice

3. chevyplowman

chevyplowman Junior Member

I sent the email. He responded the next day. Item was received three days later. I got great service.That was about a week ago I received it. Maybe something happened during shipping.

4. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

To be honest I don't think I deserve that. We've sent many samples to members without any problems. On occasion, one gets missed or sent to the wrong address.

If there is a problem, send me a pm and we'll get it worked out.

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

ya'lls chill! danno will make it happen without any trouble! this stuff is the BEST! stuff ever. I swear by it now and have at least one can in every vehilce and at least two extras at home! LOVE this stuff!

6. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

I sent Dano an email, got a nice curtious prompt response within hours and the sample 4 days later.

Great stuff.

Chris

7. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Got mine today.

Thanks,

JP

8. Lawnscape89

Lawnscape89 Senior Member

To be honest I don't think I deserve that.

No, you don't.

If there is a problem, send me a pm and we'll get it worked out.

Yes, he will!!

I love this stuff and believe me, you will too.

9. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

We run fluid film at work, BEST STUFF EVER, unlike wd-40 or others it actually stays on the item and lasts.

10. KINNCO

KINNCO Senior Member

Anyone ever try it on the underside of mowers??

11. mark m

mark m Junior Member

take it easy on dano:mad:
    i got my sample in 5 days
    love it thanks again dano:)

12. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

I just e mailed them 5 minuets ago, and they already replied!!!

Bossman

13. Dano50

from CA

We try to provide the best customer service out there. :D

I've got a tip for the underside of mowers. Use Fluid Film in bulk, and brush it on. It works exceptionally better than the spray can for that application. :drinkup:

14. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

i dunno. i tried my sample can today. i have something very similiar i use already. i think its all going to come down to price and how long the fluid film sticks. so far the spray seems finer than my normal product which i like but i wonder if the quality and durability is the same.

15. Dano50

from CA

Ah, my friend, that is the test! I hope you will let me know how Fluid Film holds up. That is usually where you see the difference.

16. bribrius

bribrius makes mental note to tell dano how fluid film held up. bribrius makes mental note to ask dano how much fluid film costs. (can you sense the scent of competition)

17. Dano50

from CA

We're not afraid of the competition. If you were to buy Fluid Film off a retail shelf, the price per regular-sized can (11 3/4 oz.) would average around $8.50. The guys on here can let you know what they pay.

Dano makes a mental note to ask bribrius what the other product is, Dano makes a mental note to ask bribrius what the other product costs. :D

18. bribrius

MP Heavy Duty Metal Protector (AMH)
    A heavy duty spray lubricant fortified with special rust and corrosion inhibitors. Penetrates and adheres to metal surfaces, leaving a long lasting protective coating. Apply MPHD to any metal surface that requires a heavy duty lubricant or is exposed to the damaging effects of salt, moisture or chemical corrosion. Works as an undercoat, leaving a wax-like film. Recommended for motorcycle chains. Won't "sling" off. Dry to the touch. Doesn't attract dust. It is ideal for hinges, wire ropes and springs, nuts and bolts, motorcycle or bicycle chains, and for undercoating car doors, wheel wells, rocker panels, seams and other metal surfaces exposed to water, dirt or road salt.

See Pricing Information or Place an Order

Package sizes include:

16-oz. Spray Can
    16-oz. Spray Cans (case of 12)

AMSOIL Metal Protector (MP) and AMSOIL Heavy Duty Metal Protector (MPHD) are easy-to-use spray-on synthetic products that protect metal surfaces, displace water and silence squeaks. MP cuts through rust and corrosion to restore free movement of “frozen” hardware parts. MPHD lubricates metal surfaces, leaving a dry waxlike film. Neither forms gum or sludge.

AMSOIL MP is the product of choice for drying electrical and ignition systems and protecting electrical equipment from freshwater and saltwater damage. AMSOIL MP is also the product of choice for protecting firearms and other fine componentry. It contains no silicone. AMSOIL MP is compatible with plastic, leather, fabric, fishing line and paint.

AMSOIL MPHD is the product of choice for metal surfaces that require a heavy duty lubricant or are exposed to the damaging effects of salt, moisture or chemical corrosion. It is ideal for hinges, wire ropes and springs, nuts and bolts, motorcycle or bicycle chains, and for undercoating car doors, wheelwells, rocker panels, seams and other metal surfaces exposed to water, dirt or road salt.

Performance Features

Prevents rust & corrosion, even in salt water
    Protects against rust & corrosion, even in salt water
    Displaces water
    Stops squeaks
    Lubricates metal surfaces
    Leaves a dry, long-lasting, waxlike film
    Lubricant does not attract dust
    Does not sling off
    Sprays into hard-to-reach places
    Ideal for chains & other heavy-use items
    RECOMMENDATIONS
    Spray product on area to be treated. For best results, do not wipe off. Film carrier will evaporate, leaving MPHD on treated surface.

19. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Fluid film is 100% better product than Al-oil is hands down...
    There not even in the same league

Al-oil "Film carrier will evaporate":dizzy: (my favorite smile)

What is the carrier in AL-oil?:nono:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2007
  20. Dano50

from CA

Bring on the testing! Lots of products talk tough, but very few live up to the expectations.
    Not only will we outperform them, but we are better for the environment as well. There's solvent in that product. That's what evaporates.

I think we'll have a new user soon. :D