1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truly Disappointed!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by MIAWPUKEK, Jan 5, 2006.

MIAWPUKEK Senior Member

:cry: I must say, I'm truly disappointed. I couldn't wait to come live here in Grand Falls-Windsor, located in Central Newfoundland while I'm going to school. All I kept hearing about was how much snow they would get all the time.....whenever we got snow on the South Coast, they got snow, whenever we got rain, they got....more snow! So I couldn't wait to experience a famous "Grand Falls Winter"payup , but it's getting into the first week of January now, and there's barely anything on the ground!:( Even the local natives don't know what's going on?!:confused:
  2. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Must be beacuse you moved there lol. j/k
  3. Kramer

Kramer Senior Member

don't tell me.... you put your plow on your truck?? :realmad:
  4. me1223

me1223 Member

Normally they have like a foot or two by now, just wait you'll get a nice storm in a few days and you'll get a foot overnight, then you can use your plow.
  5. Snow Picasso

Snow Picasso Senior Member

6. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

No, it is because I finally bought my first plow truck that I have been waiting to do since I was 10!!!:gunsfiring:
  7. makplow

makplow Senior Member

Yea your so right.. Seems like if I don`t pay much attention to the weather forcast. A big storm sneaks up on me!!!!! :yow!: :D
  8. ECS

ECS Senior Member

Blame it on Bush, he gets blamed for everything else. :D
  9. Frostysnow

Frostysnow Senior Member
    from oh

Actually guys, Its because i bought my first plow truck. Where im at in ohio, we are going to go with a month of no significant snow fall. WTF??
  10. me1223

me1223 Member

somehow I don't think this is his fault. But lets keep politics out of this.

MIAWPUKEK Senior Member

Girlfriend blames it on me and her Grandfather, we just bought 2 now snowmobiles. But atleast I had 2 days of use out of mine before we lost what little snow we DID have. But as soon as her Grandfather brought his skidoo home, it rained and rained and rained.:gunsfiring:
  12. yellowsnow

yellowsnow Junior Member
    from midwest

Wait till your truck breaks down, then you'll get dumped on.