1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by timme4, Sep 7, 2007.

1. timme4

timme4 Junior Member

Has anyone heard of or done work for true north and/or Lowes?
  2. DuallySnoPusher

DuallySnoPusher Senior Member

True North

They have contacted me the last 2 years. I have never personally worked for them but talked with them. They don't pay by the hour they pay by the property. They told me that they pay on the 15th of the month every month. If you are interested in them call them and they will send you a packet.
  3. Bporter

Bporter Senior Member

for just your area cause i have lowes in my area i would love to ge my hands on. What kind of packet
    Brian Porter
    Reliable Snow Removal
  4. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Bporter I dont think True North is in IL, they handle Kansas, Missouri, Iowa.
  5. timme4

timme4 Junior Member

to salt or not to salt

They already contacted us and we are meeting with them in a couple of weeks. I was wondering about lowes because we picked up one of their lots late last season and they were happy with everything, but then this year they seemed like they dont want salt and we are afraid to plow if we cant throw salt. anyone run into any lawsuits stemming from not throwing salt?
  6. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

I know their money's good...they bought a plow from me....absolutely no problems!