1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trucks & Trailer 4 Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PremierLand, Jan 29, 2005.

1. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

First off. Lets make this better than the last time I posted in this section.

Heres what I have to offer:

94 F150 4x4 XLT, loaded, extended cab, 8ft bed, v8. 130k miles, but has many new parts which includes a new trans. Over $3500 invested in making it better in the past few months. Runs good, Looks great. MUST SELL $4500... KBB says it is worth $5,085. Plus with all the money I put into it, $3500, This is a bargin for $4500. I also have all the reciets for work preformed. Also comes with bedliner and toolbox. Many Many new parts, over $3500 in the past few months. New trans, oil pump, trans cooler, cap, rotor, wires, plugs, and many MANY other things too! Again, $4500 Firm

93 F150, rust on fender and bed. Straight 6, 8ft bed, reg cab. XL, no power windows or locks. Runs great though. 125k miles. New brake lines. Also comes with a tool box and rack on top for latters and etc. $1500 Firm

98 Dakota Sport, no power windows or locks. 80k miles, v6. Reg cab. Runs excellent, looks good. No problems. Short bed. $5500 OBO

6.5 x 16ft Trailer. Side Gate, Brakes, Storage Rack, Trimmer Racks. NEEDS paint, and the 7pin hooked up. $800 Firm.

I attached a Pic of what KBB says the 94 Ford is worth, $5,085, and also attached a Pic of the 93 ($1500), 2 of the 98 ($5500 OBO), and 1 of the 94 ($4500).

Please Call me for more details. Again, I would like to sell the 94 Ford 4x4 ASAP. But I must get $4500 FIRM. I already reduced my price about $1500. Call me, 313-575-9323. Thank you for your time and reading this.
    Again, the number is 313-575-9323 you can call me any time. Thanks again for looking.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2006
  2. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

In Michigan...since those are in fairly good shape ...for Mich...you should be able to sell 'em for that.Try the Thrifty Nickle or Auto Trader...Or maybe trade all in for new rig? Just my opinion.

3. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

Like my Dad says There is an ass for every seat I think the trucks are a good deal, someone will buy them

4. PremierLand

from detroit

Thanks guys. Also, thanks repoman and thanks bugthug...

Repoman- I was thinking about auto trader, they have a 12week deal for auto trader, tradin' times, and online for like $90 with a picture. Im thinking about that. But before I spend the $90 I was going to see if anyone from here and some other sites was intrested.

Thanks again guys!

5. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

Have you taken in your trucks to see what the dealership will give you. Don't want to sell them for less then you could trade them in even though its very unlikely.

6. bad dad

bad dad Junior Member
    from canada

truck look gooood, b pitance some guy will get a good deal up in canada 1985 4x4 is is worth 5000 or more i have a 96 f150 i can get 11000 for it
    so take your time thay are worth more then you know and the bad mouth just dont have it

96 f150 4" lift with 2" body lift
    351 5sp 410g
    AND LOVES MUD

7. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

premierland, how do u like the sno-ex 575?

8. PremierLand

from detroit

I havent thought about that QVMA. Good idea, I might have to do that if no one buys them, because I would like to get rid of the 4x4 before march so I can have my new truck for the spring.

Thanks bad-dad. Yeah I figured its just a matter of time. The only one that I know i'll have to sell for quite a bit less is the Dakota, but thats why it says OBO on it :) But I think the 93 ford for $1500 might be sold this week. And the 94 a few people have asked about it. I would just like to sell it on here or somewhere else before I pay $90 to put it in autotrader.

Mikelawtown.... I havent used it. I want to wait until I get a plow. And I didnt put a plow on the 94 Ford, and on my next truck I get, Im planning on putting a plow on, and I may just opt and get a inbed salter. But if and when I do hook it up, ill let ya know :)

9. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Keep your comments and yourself over in the sweeper forum.

10. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

Thats not a bad price for the trailer. Too bad im in CT.

11. PremierLand

from detroit

Thanks for helping my out guys. :)

Anyway, I'll give you guys a little update on the trucks....

I think I might have both fords sold :). And I may just trade the Dakota in, but I rather sell it to someone else and know they will take good care of her.

Someone from my school wants to buy the 93 f150 for $1500, so as soon as he has time to come take it for a test drive, he will most likely end up buying it :)

About the 94:
    I was on the freeway yesterday and someone behind me called me about the 94 ford. This guy was sooo enthused about it too. He was like "it looks in great shape, and I need a truck" and then he asked what it had and I told him everything and what parts were put on (trans, oil pump, many other things) and he was all excited. Then I told him a bed-liner and in-bed toolbox came with it (I didn't have them in yesterday), then I told him about the hitch and trailer brake controller, and he was even more happy. He is supposed to call me back today or tomorrow, and I sure hope he does so I can off it and get a new truck :)

Wish me luck that he buys the 94 guys!

Oh and I think the trailer is sold, he's supposed to come get it at the end of the week :)

Thanks again!!!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2005
  12. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

What are you buying to replace all this equipment?

13. PremierLand

from detroit

Either an 05 Chevy 3500 SRW or a F-350 SRW. Im leaning towards the 3500 because I am getting a diesel and the fords turbos+trans arnt the best right now. And I can get a better deal with a chevy...

As far as the trailer goes, either an open 7x18 or an enclosed 8.5x18 or 20. Not sure what kind of trailer yet, I'll decide in the end of March. an 8.5x20 Haulin is only $3300 new, so that'd be great.

14. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

cool good luck with whatever you choose.

15. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Mark
    I work at GM and can get you a discount if you want a GM truck. PM me and I will send you the info. I can get 2 people a month my GM discount on a new car or truck.

Regards Mike